GRASS Movement Systems – Technical Consultant
GRASS Movement Systems are an Austrian based company that manufacture products for the furniture industry; primarily the kitchen, bedroom & bathroom sector. This Technical Consultant position was a new role and required someone to be able to work across the southern half of the UK and within a reasonable commute from its Birmingham office.
• Home based – reasonable commute to Birmingham office.
• Engineering or Business degree.
• Strong Technical Sales background, preferably from within the kitchen, bedroom & bathroom sector.
• Demonstrable track record of working with contractors, sales managers and installers of kitchen, bedroom & bathroom products and also capable of applying a commercial approach to client discussions.
• Although there has been considerable contraction within the KBB sector in recent years the specific mix of skills for this role was going to be crucial; they had to get the right balance of commerciality and practical skills.
• The role was going to be home based covering a very large area (south UK) with the need to be in their Birmingham office reasonably regularly.
• TMS Search met with key stakeholders in Birmingham in order to get a proper understanding of what they were looking for and to define the role’s key responsibilities and focus.
• Mapped the market to identify experienced individuals capable of delivering the clients requirements and supported the search with national advertising before conducting the headhunt.
• Detailed and exhaustive pre-screening of all relevant candidates to ensure the shortlist consisted of the best candidates for the opportunity, reducing the time investment for the client.
GRASS Movement Systems worked quickly with TMS Search and have now successfully cquired the services of a highly talented Technical Consultant from a major brand within the KBB sector.
This was an important piece of recruitment for GRASS Movement Systems and we were delighted to have secured such a quality candidate who we feel can grow & develop within our business over the coming years. We are extremely pleased to have partnered with TMS Search & Selection and delighted with the role they played in the process. We would recommend them to other organisations looking to fill their key appointments.
Thank you so much for your help and support during this process. It was a pleasure dealing with a recruitment consultant who has such a genuine interest in their candidates. You made the interview process as stress free as possible and I shall be recommending your services to anyone I know in a similar position as me. I cannot wait to start my career at Grass. Many thanks again for your encouragement and belief in me. It made all the difference.