Hansells – Paraplanner
TMS Search & Selection were instructed by Hansells Solicitors (a leading Norfolk law firm) to help them recruit a Paraplanner for its Financial Advice Division. The client had been searching for the ‘right person’ for several months and had almost given up!
This was an important piece of recruitment for the client and there were some key boxes that needed to be ticked; personality fit, sector experience, diploma qualified, location and salary expectations.
• Diploma qualified, responsible for providing a professional and all round support service to the Financial Planners and clients
• Product research and production of high quality and compliant recommendation reports for financial planning products and services
• Provide administration support, prepare all information and reports for client meetings and essential backup to enable Financial Advisor to concentrate on fact-finding, client meetings and relationship management
• For this type of role in this sector the demand for the quality candidates was extremely high – changes to industry regulation meant Financial Services companies were looking for this type of person.
• The supply was very low with the candidate pool very limited – most people were settled in their role, well paid and many in the area had already worked for a number of the competitors!
• Detailed & exhaustive mapping of the market to identify individuals capable of fulfilling the role.
• Proactive headhunting, networking and referral methodology to maximise exposure to all potential individuals.
By ensuring ‘no stone was left unturned’ TMS Search & Selection were able to present Hansells with a shortlist of candidates and secured a quality Paraplanner from one of its competitors.
"TMS Search & Selection were great to deal with and helped us find someone that will be a real asset to our business."