Tyco Fire Protection Products – Maintenance Engineer
Following a recommendation given to Tyco Fire Protection Products they approached TMS Search & Selection to help them recruit a Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer for its Norfolk site. The client had been working with recruitment agencies so some time but had not been successful in finding suitable candidates.
• Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer needed to be multi-skilled, preferably electrically biased, with strong mechanical aptitude, experience and knowledge.
• Experience working both electrically and mechanically and exposure to single and three-phase supplies, motors, pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, invertors, servo-drives, fabrication, and general machining.
• Ideal candidate will come from a FMCG, food processing, medical, or similar volume manufacturing environment although other relevant industries may be considered.
• There was a high demand and low supply for this type of Engineer in this location – the multi-skilled Engineer was sort after by several major firms in this location.
• This role also demanded someone with particular sector experience in order to understand the complexities of their business.
• Because the client needed someone from particular sectors experience TMS Search mapped the market to identify potentially suitable individuals capable of fulfilling the role.
• Detailed and exhaustive pre-screening to ensure the shortlist presented for interview consisted of the best candidates for the opportunity, reducing the time spent by the client interviewing.
Tyco Fire Protection Products have now secured an experienced Maintenance Engineer from a leading Food Manufacturing business.