Our aim is to help you recruit the very best people - simple
Things Candidates Hate
- Having no idea who they are meeting, how long it will last and being kept waiting alone in in reception.
- Taking a personal day off only to fall into the Black Hole of No Feedback and never to be spoken to again.
- Interviewers not understanding your CV – thinking it showed too many positions when in fact you’ve worked for the same company for 10 years, but it changed names 10 times!
- Navigating a ridiculous, invasive online application that does not save after each field, crashes unexpectedly, is hard to complete thoroughly, and yet is viewed as a negative if it is incomplete.
- Walking in to an interview with a person more junior than you to discover they’re reading the CV for the first time and is asking inane questions such as, “So, why do you need a job with our company?” when you were headhunted.
- Feeling like you’re the right person for the job but somehow can’t get an interview – whether that’s because of a CV, undeveloped communications skills, or not connecting at the right level.
- Going through a more thorough interview process than is really appropriate for the role – be careful and don’t overdo it!
- Background checks conducted by people who aren’t really qualified to do them – raising ‘red flags’ on degrees & qualifications by people who don’t understand them!
- Enduring a formal interview process, complete with a one-hour phone screen with HR, a call with a junior team member asking basic questions, and then getting the green light to attend a cattle call. All of this when the candidate has only agreed to being “open to talking” and is NOT looking for a job.