Our aim is to help you recruit the very best people - simple
Things Candidates Love
- Being treated with respect at every level regardless of whether they are the right candidate.
- Having flexibility in the process and a chance for their questions to be answered versus being interrogated without any real dialogue about their concerns.
- Talking to someone who is knowledgeable about their background, their company, what their potential career path may be, and who can have an unbiased conversation about options that exist.
- Being asked for feedback on the questions asked during the interview process or what they felt were high and low points of the interaction. Also, having the chance to weigh in on the overall candidate experience.
- Entering an interview process that is transparent.
- Getting a courtesy telephone call to the effect of, “What we have is ‘no’ for now, but not forever. We value your time and are sorry about the outcome.”
- Having someone help them go through the online application process or be on hand and be knowledgeable about the system.
- Getting a list of information that is needed to complete the online application such as phone numbers, references, etc
- Having an honest conversation about objections to their history and being allowed to counter
- Getting help on resigning and also being granted some flexibility on start dates if they have real plans to travel, have surgeries, or a need to keep a schedule of their former employer.