Role: Production Controller
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Salary: up to £40000 basic, bonus & benefits
My client is a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of environmental protection and safety products for fluid transfer operations within the Oil and Gas industry. Their world class products have become an industry standard with a reputation for quality and reliability.
These are exciting times and they are now looking to recruit a talented Production Controller to join their team.
- To translate customer demands into shop floor instructions through systematic planning and coordinating of manufacturing activities to ensure goods are made on time, of adequate quality, and at a reasonable cost.
- To liaise with sales to firm SO’s, run MRP, collate and distribute shop floor documentation to supervisors for all manufactured items
- Writing and modifying structures in Winman, to include routing instructions – production engineering knowledge required
- Liaising with production supervision to confirm processes and times required to manufacture products and enter in Winman
- To create MO’s for stock items or batch production
- To provide sales with lead time estimates and promise dates for products
- To act as first point of contact for order status queries in manufacturing
- To liaise with purchasing to ensure materials are available to support the production plans
- To be actively involved in stock taking processes
- To answer queries from the shopfloor
- To undertake any reasonable task required of the individual, given sufficient training and instruction