Role: Production / ERP Controller
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Salary: up to £40000 basic, bonus & benefits
My client is a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of environmental protection and safety products for fluid transfer operations within the Oil and Gas industry. Their world class products have become an industry standard with a reputation for quality and reliability.
These are exciting times and they are now looking to recruit a talented Production / ERP Controller to join their team.
Using Winman ERP system, translate customer demands into shop floor instructions through systematic planning and coordinating of manufacturing activities to ensure goods are made on time.
- To liaise with sales to firm SO’s, run MRP, collate and distribute MO’s and shop floor documentation to supervisors for all manufactured items.
- Writing and modifying structures in Winman
- Liaising with production supervision to confirm processes and lead-times required to manufacture products and enter in Winman
- To raise MO’s for stock items or batch production
- To provide sales with lead time estimates and promise dates for products
- To act as first point of contact for order status queries in manufacturing
- To liaise with purchasing to ensure materials are available to support the production plans
- To be actively involved in stock taking processes
- To answer queries from the shop floor
- Proven experience with ERP systems maintenance and improvement in a manufacturing environment and stock control.
- Pro-active attitude to drive development of new ideas to streamline operations and remove inefficiencies from current system processes.
- History with working with WinMan ERP or similar ERP software preferred.
- Assist development and deliver MRP system maintenance to ensure accurate and timely MRP system data.
- Ensure weekly reports are produced from the system to quantify production variances and highlight issues to management team.