Role: Senior Client Services Support
Salary: up to £27k basic + bonus + benefits
Main purpose of the role
This is a key role to provide a first-class proactive support service to the Advisers and clients and to lead and motivate the client services team to deliver the best possible servicing outcomes for the clients.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, Advisers, Paraplanners and client services team you will be responsible for ensuring the client receives the highest level of service at all times.
Due to the seniority of the role you will be able to work using your own initiative and make appropriate decisions where required, helping to direct and motivate the team.
You will be expected to arrange plans and investments as recommended by the Advisers and provide administrative and technical support to enable them to advise their clients accordingly ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
It is expected that you are working towards the CII or CISI professional qualification benchmark or similar, or be committed to achieving this. Your Employer will assist you with financial support for further training and examination where relevant, but you will be expected to take full responsibility for your continuous professional and personal development.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of financial services terminology.
- Knowledge of financial services solutions and associated regulatory requirements (for example tax efficient investments, retirement provision, investments, protection).
- Good systems and data knowledge
- Oversight of work management system, workflow and servicing outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting
- Providing training
- Acting as a point of contact for external providers
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships across the business.
- Responding to internal and external queries promptly.
- Time and priority management.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed and service standards are met
- Coordinating and delegating client services and valuations work
- Booking client services work to the back-office system and logging client post meeting actions
- Monitoring client services work to ensure deadlines are met
- Checking work, in particular complex work items and providing relevant feedback
- Analyzing and rectifying data anomalies or errors
- Assisting with the administrative function of model portfolios
- Processing client work timely and work delegated by the Operations Manager
- Preparing files for review meetings (both annual, half yearly and ad-hoc), writing agendas and ensuring post meeting actions are processed
- Sending letters of authority and ensuring the required information is received
- Trading client funds as recommended by the Advisers
- Diary and task management of client work
- Processing and submitting new business
- Processing and submitting changes to existing plans, investments and policies (for example amendments to premiums, withdrawals, funds)
- Producing plan, policy, fund information
- Managing the prospect to client administrative requirements
- Ensuring the client file meets auditing expectations
- Processing changes to client details and liaising with 3rd parties to ensure changes are accurately completed
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings
- Client communication (letter, email, telephone and face to face)
- Bulk mailing (letter and email)
- Assisting with implementing and improving administrative processes
- Ensuring new client signs up are processed timely and accurately and the file is compliant, with the required servicing and fee schedule adhered to
- Accurate system updating
- Identifying and rectifying errors
- Preparing and dispatching client valuation reports
- Providing technical support to the Advisers and other team members
- Answering technical client queries
- Production of MI
- Competent administration through wrap platforms and other providers utilized by the company
- Telephone cover
- Other ad hoc duties as required.